NZ makes the switch to digital TV

Finally, digital TV is here and there is a $13 million campaign to make sure people understand how to use it.

30 percent of NZ households will need to switch over to the digital network before 2013.  The remaining 70 percent are already on the network through Sky, Freeview or TelstraClear.

The Going Digital campaign has a handy website where queries can be made, as well as a helpline.

Tags: ,

Comments are closed.